Do you have cleaning routines and want to use products that are safe for kids to use? We know how to help! Green cleaning products are made without the unpleasant chemical residue and strong scents. Therefore, they will not harm your family or your pets. They are naturally-derived, safe, and nontoxic. They include biodegradable ingredients which don’t negatively impact the environment or your family’s health.
Why All Natural Cleaning Products are Better?
Have you thought about green cleaning, but aren’t sure why it’s so much better than cleaning with traditional chemical cleaners? Cleaning a house naturally is not any more difficult than cleaning it with harsh chemicals. Here some reasons to start green cleaning today.
Make Your Home Safer Than Ever
Many chemicals can be highly dangerous when mixed together. Small children and pets are especially vulnerable. Why? Because of their size. What is more, household cleaning supplies are one of the top substances that led to calls to the National Poison Control Center last year. So, minimize your risk with green cleaning products! They are non- toxic and safe for kids!
Protect Your Health
You can be sure that using organic cleaning products won’t harm you, your family, or your pets. Problems such as coughing, sneezing, skin rashes, headaches, and more may disappear as soon as you stop using toxic cleaning chemicals.
Clean Up Your Indoor Air
Did you know that the use of chemical cleaning products can contribute to higher pollution indoors than outdoors? Breathe easier with cleaning products that are truly green.
Help the Environment
Truly green cleaning products are made using ingredients that don’t negatively impact the environment.
You can save money by making your own green cleaning products. Or by buying eco-friendly all-purpose cleaners that do multiple jobs. Therefore, there is no need to buy anything else.
Make Cleaning Much Easier
Forget about using a whole arsenal of toxic products. It’s really easier to have just a few products which take care of your general cleaning needs.
Create Your Own Products
Now you can learn to make your own green cleaning products! For example, add essential oils and get unique aromatherapy cleanser! With eco-friendly green cleaning ingredients and supplies, they are 100% safe!
Main Ingredients for Homemade Cleaners
Many people are making their own cleaning supplies to control exactly what is used to clean surfaces in their homes. Most homemade cleaning supplies are easy to make and effective at cleaning. These 7 ingredients are some of the most common you will see in cleaning supply recipes.
It helps to gently scrub things that need to be scrubbed. Baking soda also widely used to remove smelly odors. Therefore, it is the best ingredient for a bathroom and kitchen cleaner. Baking soda is a great stain remover, and can be used to help soften loads of laundry.
Essential oils help add a wonderful scent to homemade cleaning solutions. But you should be really careful when using essential oils. Especially if you are sensitive to essential oil fragrances.
Lemons and Lemon juice
These ingredients are good for scrubbing copper bottom pots. The juice cleans and shines the pans. It is a natural degreaser, which comes in handy with dishes.
It works similar to soft scrubbing gel, and can be used to clean silver. Wanna remove stains on white clothing or shoes? With a toothpaste it is no longer a problem.
Vinegar is a great cleaner for almost all purposes from a fabric softener to floors clean. It is also a great stain remover and toilet cleaner. Moreover, you can clean your ultrasonic cool mist humidifier with vinegar.
Many of the home cleaning recipes include a mix of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. It’s amazing how these two inexpensive products can come together and make a powerhouse cleaning solutions. It is one of the most effective cleaner ever.
Natural Cleaning Recipes That Really Work
Make sure you keep the following all natural cleaning ingredients on hand: white vinegar, liquid castile soap, natural salt, baking soda, washing soda, hydrogen peroxide, lemons, microfiber cloths, essential oils, and a spray bottles. Ready? Great, let’s start! If you want to go the green cleaning route, you should start with these recipes.
- Cleanser for everything 1/2 c white vinegar, 2 Tbsp baking soda, 10 drops tea tree, lavender, or lemon essential oil. Before adding baking soda mix the vinegar, essential oils and a little water in a clean spray bottle. Then fill with water (to top).Shake to mix ingredients and that’s all! Now you have cleanser for all purposes.
- The best recipe for “soft-scrub” cleaner You need: 1 ½ cups baking soda, ½ cup environmentally safe liquid laundry soap and 10 drops of your favorite essential oil such as tea tree, lavender, or lemon. Mix baking soda and laundry soap in a mixing bowl (into a paste). Add essential oil and mix well. You can store in an airtight food container. Add a small amount of water and mix well as soon as you notice that it begins to dry out.
- The best toilet cleaner ever Use undiluted white vinegar, pour in the toilet bowl, scrub until clean.
- Homemade Oven Cleaner What you need: ½ cup baking soda; 2 Tbsp water (or more), and white vinegar (1/2 cup or more). Mix ½ cup of baking soda in a small bowl and stir in 2 tablespoons of water (you should get a spreadable paste). Spread this all over the walls of your oven. Leave this mixture to rest overnight. In the morning, put some vinegar in a spray bottle and spritz everywhere you see baking soda! It will create a foaming action. Wipe clean with a damp cloth to remove any residue.
- Give your carpet a new life. An awesome and easy combination of baking soda and essential oils will help you! Lemon or peppermint would be especially refreshing!
Essential Oils for Cleaning
Ready to discover some more useful and extremely helpful essential oils for cleaning? Essential oils are one of the naturally best-smelling options for homemade cleaning recipes. Add oils to green your laundry routine. Sanitize the kitchen. Nix mold in the bathroom! Make your house smell ‘clean’ without chemicals! Make your cleaning routine safe for family, kids, and pets! Most people add only lemon or tea tree essential oils to their cleaning recipes. But there are many more options you may want to have on hand. You can see that on our picture!
Cleaning a house naturally is not any more difficult than cleaning it with harsh chemicals. It improves indoor air quality and is much safer, especially for children. Don’t hesitate, starts lead eco-friendly lifestyle today!