- Use a soft cloth to clean the humidifier.
- Don't use petrol or other organic solvents.
- Do not put the whole humidifier into the water.
After using it for 30 times or 30 days, please clean it accordingly.
- Turn it off and pull out the power cord.
- Remove the engine part and remove the cotton bar cover, placing it in a dry, ventilated place.
- Use a soft brush to clean the water absorption hole.
- Clean the humidifier's surface with a soft cloth and pack it in the box, and then put it in a dry place.