All Geniani products and products’ parts are warrantied against defects in materials or workmanship.
During the warranty period, Geniani will repair or replace defective products or parts with new or reconditioned parts at Geniani’s discretion, without charge to customer.
The warranty covers:
– any defects in materials
– any defects in workmanship under normal use
– receiving the product broken
The warranty does not cover:
– damage resulting from improper maintenance
– damage resulting from natural disasters
– theft or loss of a product
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warrantied product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Geniani will offer no warranty service without this number.